Thursday, March 24, 2011

My first post on my new blog.


I feel kinda naked. It's been a while since I've written anything. Well that's not completely true...I've written on my facebook here and there but it really doesn't compare to having your own creative space to express or be free visually. Regardless, its a my inaugural blog post!

*confetti and que the band*

So where to start...I don't know. I feel blank. Like I said...right now I feel naked.

I suppose first things first...feel free to make fun of my title. It's as creative as I could be today...we all know its gonna change. I'm trying to keep it real which is basically me embracing my thirties, I'll be 31 in a few days for cripes sake. LOL As well as being the sexy beast that I am...but perhaps morphing more into that "MILF" category. Not quiet cougar or puma...definitely not a fresh kitten...but we'll see. And thriving because...regardless of circumstance or situation...I'm still here and amazingly enough...Happy. :)

Right now, my baby is sleepin. My husband is trying to unsuccessfully sleep in his "cuddler" chair. I'm sitting here watching Jersey Shore and trying to type inbetween. My other baby...is not doing somersaults at the moment which is good for me. I'm starting that uncomfortable stage in preggodom and its oh so much more fun this time around. For real, Keya was a complete walk in the park. And new baby isn't giving me hell...but it is definitely not as easy going as it was last time. But on to other things...

Thinkin about writing again freaks me out a little. My life is so different from when I was "Joigazm". All my close friends live on the other side of the country. I've moved away from Washington, D.C. The home and the city that pushed me to blossom into something more than shy country/rez girl I left Oklahoma being. Gone are the nights of falling down elevator shafts, sex in nightclub bathrooms, sitting in alley ways drinkin and bullshittin politics and nonsense. Gone are my down ass besties who were always down to see a random show, get stuck drunk in the snow on the side of a mountain or willing to take a chance on adventure...willing to drive to the anywhere just because.

And thinkin about it right now kinda makes me sad...but such is life.

On the flipside, I'm married to my best friend. He's not perfect man and sometimes he makes me wanna rip my face off but he makes me laugh, too. He's easy on the eyes, he kisses me every morning before he goes to work...and he gives me and Keya that look that tells me he really does feel like the luckiest man in the world. That look kills me every time but then again I'm a sucker for amazing random moments. So with that, it works for now. We work in this moment which is all that matters. However inevitable it was that we'd make it...we're makin it. Which is good because Numero Dos is due in August. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother of two.

*sigh and a smile*

And then there is my love...the actual love of my life Keya. She puts me at a loss for words. She really does. I dunno...I'm like streamin tears just trying to write about her. I guess I'll have to give her her own spotlight because there is so much to say about her. And not just that I'm her mom and I'm so proud of her stuff. The real stuff like not feeling that instant connection to her or not letting myself realize it rather. I feel I've always done my best for her...and knowing her now...it was just our path to take. But yeah...being a mom wasn't always momtastic, I'll just say that. LOL. I never had post-partum but yeah. We'll chat about it another time.

Regardless, this is me...this is my debut. I hope to be as honest as I can be...and still pushing the boundaries of what people think they know about me. Because I can guarantee not everyone knows all about me and my scandeliciousness. LOL. My hope with this blog is to keep it real and keep it interesting...which is another thing that scares me because how exciting can a stay-at-home mom life be? LOL We'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment